Saturday we went to a pumpkin patch on a farm up in Woodstock. There were farm animals and a hay ride to "the patch". Not that the babies would know the difference, but I think it's important to expose them to as much as possible. Plus, I wanted a cute picture. A little selfish, but I also want them to look back at all of their pictures one day and see all the fun things that we've done together, even if they don't remember them. As soon as we get there, we hear "Klusmanns!". What do you know, we run into our boyfriend, Luke! What a nice surprise....and totally random. Love random run-ins!
One of me with the girls
Family shot
Our little pumpkins in a sea of pumpkins
Mommy with Anna on the hayride to "the patch"
Shhhh...don't tell Charles I added this one. I think this was mid-bounce and the wind blew his hair straight up. Hahaha!!!
Daddy and the girls (don't you like his wind blown hair? He sure does...N'T).
Hayride back
We had a good time. It was a nice, sunny day. I think it would have been a little more fun if it were a bit cooler out. It sure was a lot of effort to carry two babies and a pumpkin! Is it time for bed yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment