Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Jumble of Posts

It's been a while, my friends.  I'm sure there are only about two people who even look at my blog (hi, Dad), but for the two of you, I apologize.  I absolutely loathe downloading pictures onto the computer, so I got lucky when Charles took on the task a few nights ago.  Anyways, it's been a few months so here's what we've been up to...

Elsie's 7th Birthday was on August 21st




Don't let this picture fool you.  Someone (not Anna, as the dress indicates) was not happy that Elsie was getting all of the attention.  She was throwing off her hat in protest. 


We were busy getting our backyard finished so the girls (this includes Elsie) would have a place to play.  When we bought the house, it was completely natural.  The picture below is after all of the brush and trees were removed.  I'm sure I have an original picuture somewhere, but I'm too lazy to look for it.  So, just imagine this "before" picture with about 10 bigger trees, lots and lots of brush, so much that you can hardly walk through it...


"After", meaning, after the wall and sod was done.  We still have lots and lots of planting to do, but at least the girls have a place to play now. 


Emilie's first haircut


They gave her animal crackers.  That kept her busy for about, oh, 3 minutes.


Right about now she's saying, "Done. DONE!"


Her haircut really is super cute.  I'm impressed with how quickly and easily this lady cut her hair.  It suits her to a "T"!


Just a random of Anna playing outside while sissy was sleeping.  Look how much her hair has grown!  She'll be needing a haircut soon, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment