Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Fall, Y'all!

We've been super busy lately.  Doing what?  I have no idea.  Why is it that I can't tell you what we've been doing, but we are always so busy?  Parenthood, I guess.  I can tell you that we did a few Halloween related activities, and those were a lot of fun.  We went to a "Pumpkin Patch" again this year, but for some reason all of our pictures STINK this go round.  Last year, our pictures turned out so cute.  Ah, well...I guess it's all about just capturing the memories, not how perfect the pictures are. 

Emilie exploring everything except the pumpkins

Mommy forcing Anna to hold a pumpkin


Mommy and Daddy forcing the babies to take a picture


Grandma and her girls.  This is by far the best picture of the day. 


Look at that happy little face!



Not so happy


Can we go get a corn dog or something?


Cheese!


This photo has nothing to do with the pumpkin patch or Halloween, but I had to throw it in for good measure.  While Mommy was chopping an onion, this little girl decided to get up from her table and draw on the wall.  As you can see, she is very proud of her work.  


The first little piggy giving the third little piggy a kiss.


Waiting for Daddy to get home so we can go to the Boo Bash!


Our little pigs in their pen.





The girls with their friend Katherine (and Will, the half monkey on the far left)


Emilie was very intrigued by this boy and his costume.


Daddy and his girls


Kissing pigs


The little piggys did not like their pen

No comments:

Post a Comment