Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Before and (almost) After


Our kitchen is almost complete!  Well, we still need a backsplash, refridgerator (ordered, just waiting on delivery), lighting over island, can lights moved, lighting over kitchen table, a new kitchen table, lighting over desk, window treatments, and decor on walls.  See...almost done! Thought you might enjoy a before and after photo.  It sure is a big difference, and I'm LOVING my new kitchen! 





Before


After (sorry...can't seem to rotate it)

We still have a ton to do around the new house, but slowly we're chipping away.  It is so hard to get things done with two babies in tow.  I think I've worn them out on Home Depot errands!

Other than house stuff, not too much to report.  Charles and I are looking forward to a long weekend in Puerto Rico for our 5 year anniversary.  We normally wouldn't choose Puerto Rico, but I'm having passport issues and I won't need one to travel there.  Plus, the St. Regis resort is apparently really nice!  We will have no problem lounging by the pool drinking cocktails.  Lord knows I need it!  Thanks to Grandma, Grandpa and Grammy for watching the babies while we go away!  Woot woot!



1 comment: