So I recently got an email from a friend of a friend who has twins, and I've asked her a million questions over the past 8 months. Her twins girls turned 2 two weeks ago. Sadly, she had a miscarriage this summer. It took her a while to get back to normal again, but she just shared with me that she is 12 weeks pregnant again.....WITH TWINS!!! Nope, she did not have any kind of fertility treatment and no, she does not have fraternal twins in her family. It was just luck! Such a rare and unique situation to be in. She, however, is terrified! Just had to share that story. I think it's so neat and so rare.
Below are two pictures. One (hopefully) last terrible weekly picture. I am just too uncomfortable to care what I look like. :) The second picture is of two unbelievably gorgeous baby blankets that my dad's friend Marcia hand knit for me. They aren't only so pretty to look at, but the yarn is so silky and luxurious. By far the nicest yarn I've ever felt! I can't even tell you how much I love these blankets. Hand knit blankets are so special, and I know she spent so many hours working on them!
35 weeks, finally!
Aren't these baby blankets gorgeous? I just love them to pieces!
No comments:
Post a Comment