Thursday, February 24, 2011

Things I want to do

First, I want to let all of you know that I am so embarrassed about all of my typos.  My grammar is horrible, too.  I guess I don't proofread enough!

So after being on bedrest for 4 months I've had some time to think (and dream) about all of the things I would like to do after these babies make an exit. These are not in any particular order.
1.  Lay on my back and be able to breath at the same time
2.  Lay on my stomach
3.  Go to the grocery store
4.  Go to Costco
5.  Eat a sub sandwich, in this order:  A Pepe from Jimmy Johns (thank goodness there is one right across from the hospital), an Italian sub from Subway, and a turkey sub from Jersey Mike's.  I'd like to repeat that over and over and over again.
6.  Walk my dog
7.  Go out to dinner (or lunch)
8.  Drink an enormous sweet tea or 5 (I know I still won't be able to do this right away, but a girl can dream)
9.  Take a loooooooong shower
10.  Sit (without a recline) or stand for more than 5 minutes
11.  Cook dinner
12.  Get rid of all of the bedrest items on my couch
13.  Sit in the sun
14.  Of course, meet and hold my babies.  They've been such troopers hanging in there as long as they have.  I just KNOW they are strong little babies. 

I don't think that's too much to want.  Going out to lunch or dinner might take a few weeks, but I've already had a few offers to babysit so I'm going to take them up on it no matter how freaking tired I am.  I want out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment